PHOENIX, ARIZ. – AZCREW has elected the officers and directors that will lead Metro Phoenix’s premier women’s commercial real estate organization in 2022. AZCREW exists to transform the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally.
The 2022 leadership comprises Heather Fox Skinner, CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions, President; Samantha Pinkal, Greater Phoenix Economic Counsel, President- Elect and Secretary; Lindsey Carlson, Colliers International, Immediate Past President; Amy Ferrari, Mode Commercial Real Estate, Treasurer; Alicia Jennings, RestorationHQ, Director; Jenny Liles, Cushman & Wakefield, Director; Elizabeth Paquette, Sonoran Property Construction, Director; and Michelle Rutkowski, MOR Studio, Director.
“As a member of multiple CREW chapters throughout my career, this organization has been instrumental in building my network, honing my leadership skills, and deepening my knowledge and perspective. I attribute a great deal of my personal success to the strength of our CREW; I am honored to lead our Arizona chapter next year,” Skinner said. “Hearing CREW members’ stories of success, resilience, and belonging fuel my passion to serve our members as we grow strategically in support of our mission.”
AZCREW’s focus remains providing unparalleled membership value, focusing on quality programming and leadership development. AZCREW is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion as evident by its CEO-driven pledge for action in CRE, signed by more than 50 company leaders.
“Thanks to the leadership of Lindsey Carlson and our entire board of directors, we finished 2021 strong with a notable uptick in applications for full and associate members,” Skinner said. “I am confident we will exceed our 2022 membership goals while consistently delivering exceptional value to our members.”
AZCREW’s 2022 strategic initiatives to further its mission includes:
- Provide scholarships for local members to engage in leadership training through CREW Network Global Leadership Certificate Program and Leadership Summits.
- Leverage its expertise in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) as the global leader on research surrounding gender and diversity in commercial real estate.
- Continue collaboration with neighbor chapters to facilitate shared best practices and business opportunities regionally and globally.
- Focus on long-term succession planning to develop leaders across the Valley as AZCREW positions itself for growth.
- Recognize the achievement of its members and their companies through award nominations and global recognition programs.
PHOTO: Heather Fox Skinner, CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions, AZCREW 2022 President