ORO VALLY, Arizona -- Due to the very fluid and temporary changes happening to all of our businesses, Margie Adler, Economic Development Specialist for the Town of Oro Valley has been focused on providing links to resources for businesses on the Town’s website at https://www.orovalleyaz.gov/covid19/business-resources Check back here often for updates.
Statewide Resources and Volunteer Opportunities from the Office of Governor Ducey
- Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) COVID 19 Arizona Business Resources
- Arizona Small Business Development Corp.Your local SBDC can help you apply for up to $2 million in SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans and access other SBA and CARES Act programs, including Paycheck Protection Program, Loan Advance, Express Bridge Loans and Debt Relief.
Small Business Resources
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES Act)
- CARES Act Information The U.S. Chamber created a comprehensive guide with everything you need to know about HOW TO APPLY FOR RELIEF UNDER THE CARES ACT. This is for small businesses with less than 500 employees, gig economy workers, 1099 workers, one-person businesses, self-employed workers, independent contractors or a small 501(c)3.
- Senate Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act that was just passed by Congress are intended to assist business owners with whatever needs they have right now.
SBA Disaster Loans
- SBA Disaster Loans--Three Step Process The U. S. Small Business Administration is providing low-interest, long-term disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, private non-profit organizations, homeowners, and renters to repair or replace uninsured/underinsured disaster damaged property. Up to $2 million in assistance that may be used to pay fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable and other bills that can’t be paid because of the disaster’s impact.(Disaster Loan Assistance Portal #1-800-659-2955)
- SBA Lenders 2020
- SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Basics
ACA Webinar: Ensuring Business Continuity Information about the CARES Act and SBA Disaster Loans
- Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce We have compiled resources to help you navigate answering the question, “What do we do now?”
- Arizona Technology Council: Resources to Help Your Small Business Survive the Corona Virus
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19. OSHA Publication 3990,(March 2020). Available in Spanish
More Loan Opportunities
- Community Investment Corporation Specialized loan products and partnerships.
- Growth Partners AZ Reduced rates and flexible repayment options to qualified borrowers
Displaced Worker Resources
- Now Hiring #C19AZ Find a job with Arizona employers hiring now and resources to help you navigate career change in this time of uncertainty.
- AZ Dept. of Economic Security (Food and medical assistance, unemployment insurance, etc.)
- Pima County Works Resources available through Pima County, state and local governments and the private sector to the business community and affected workers.
- Pima County One-Stop (Includes list of employers with immediate openings
- Arizona @ Work
- Community Action Partnership
- Interfaith Community Services
- Restaurant Workers Community Foundation
- US Department of Labor Dislocated Worker Grants
- OneAZ Community Foundation Emergency Community Impact Grant program to give a total of $200,000 to help 100 local nonprofits that meet stated requirements.
Messages from the Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce