TAR APRIL 2017 Tucson Housing Statistics Released
- Total Sales Volume of $336,667,709 is down 7.50% from last month but up 3.30% from April 2016.
- The Average Sales Price of $232,988 is an increase of 3.64% from last month’s number of $224,815.
- Average List Price increased to $239,287 from $230,186 in March.
- Total Under Contract decreased this month by 3.23%.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,445 is a decrease of 10.75% from 1,619 last month and a 1.90% decrease from April 2016.
- The Median Sales Price decreased to $190,000 from $193,000 last month but is up 7.95% from April 2016.
- New Listings decreased 4.73%.
- Total Active Listings of 3,773 increased 1.40% from March.
- Average Days on Market decreased to 44 from 47 last month.
- Conventional loan sales of 39.1% exceeded Cash Sales of 27.0%.
For additional information see the following:
April 2017 MLSSAZ Residential Sales Statistics
April 2017 MLSSAZ Rental Statistics
More detailed information is available on our website, with statistics going back to 2003. TAR Housing Statistics Archive Clicke here: TAR Housing Statistics Archive