TAR: December 2017 Tucson Housing Statistics Released
- Total Sales Volume of $276,914,274 is down slightly from November’s number of $279,460,100, resulting in a .91% decrease, but is up 6.86% over December 2016.
- The Average Sales Price is up .69% from last month.
- Average List Price of $255,058 is an increase from last month’s number of $252,533, resulting in a 1% rise.
- Total Under Contract of 1,290 is a decrease of 15.74% since last month.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,116 decreased 1.59% from November’s 1,134.
- The Median Sales Price, $205,000, is down from $207,527 in November resulting in a 1.22% decrease but a 14.53% increase over December 2016.
- New Listings decreased to 1,272 from 1,494 in November, but rose 11.97% over December 2016.
- Total Active Listings of 3,453 is a decrease of 4.38% from last month.
- Average Days on Market of 46 is an increase from November’s number of 44.
- Conventional loan sales of 44.5% exceeded Cash Sales of 25.9%.
More detailed information is available on our website, with statistics from 2003 forward at TAR Housing Statistics Archive