SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – LevRose CRE/TCN Worldwide brokers facilitated deals in 2Q 2022 totaling $87.5 million and ±780, 833 SF. Retail and office assets dominated the transactions. Highlights from 2Q 2022:
- Partners Zak Kottler and Joe Cosgrove and Advisor Hunter Chasse represented the tenant, Neon Logistics LLC., in the leasing of a 29,015 SF office building at 6900 E. Camelback Road, Scottsdale. Neon Logistics will occupy the seventh and 11th floors. The landlord is WCCP 6900 Camelback LLC.
- Partners Zak Kottler and Joe Cosgrove and Advisor Hunter Chasse represented the seller, Bradley Investments LLC., in the $6 million sale of a 16,600 SF office building at 13847 N. Northsight Blvd., Scottsdale. The buyer was Salt Castle Trust.
- Partners Danielle Davis and Trent McCullough; Vice President Mark Cassell; and Advisors Branden Mondragon and Matt Beeks represented the seller, Scottsdale Drinkwater Trust, in the $5.3 million sale of a 6,582 SF retail building at 4250 N. Drinkwater Blvd., Scottsdale. The buyer was Drinkwater Commercial Investments LLC.
- Partners Danielle Davis and Trent McCullough and Advisor Branden Mondragon represented the landlord, Hudye Group, in the $4.9 million sale of an 11,160 SF retail building at 4333 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale. The buyer was Galleria Triangle LLC.
- Partners Danielle Davis and Trent McCullough and Advisor Branden Mondragon represented both the seller, Fassco Investments LLC, and the buyer, Chestnut Realty Group LLC., in the $4.5 million sale of a 17,500 SF retail building at 6961 E. 1st St., Scottsdale.