Below are some highlights:
- Total Sales Volume of $279,460,100 is a decrease of 3.26% from October’s number of $288,890,599, but an increase of 9.31% since November 2016.
- The Average Sales Price is up this month going from $238,358 in October to $246,437, a 3.39% increase.
- Average List Price of $252,533 increased 3.58% from October.
- Total Under Contract of 1,531 is a decrease of 7.38% since last month.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,134 is a 6.44% decrease from October’s 1,212.
- The Median Sales Price rose this month to $207,527 from $199,900 in October resulting in a 3.82% increase and a 12.24% increase over November 2016.
- New Listings decreased significantly this month going from 1,896 in October to 1,494 in November resulting in a 21.20% change.
- Total Active Listings of 3,611 is a decrease of 2.11% from last month.
- Average Days on Market increased from 40 to 44 this month.
- Conventional loan sales of 44.2% exceeded Cash Sales of 24.6%.
More detailed information is available on our website, with statistics going back to 2003 at TAR Housing Statistics Archive