TUCSON, ARIZONA -- Andrew Keim, a native Tucsonan, is an active commercial real estate agent, fluent in Spanish, and part of Cushman & Wakefield | PICOR’s market-leading industrial team. Whether his clients need to expand, consolidate, relocate, or invest, Andrew focuses on client-driven solutions in every transaction. He brought 10 years of combined sales experience from working in the pharmaceutical medical supply and wine industry before joining C&W | PICOR in 2021. Andrew was nationally recognized from his Southern California region as a top sales performer in respiratory therapeutics with GlaxoSmithKline for six consecutive years. A graduate of the University of Arizona, Andrew enjoys playing basketball, cycling, and golf. While attending the U of A, Andrew volunteered at Salpointe Catholic High School for 3 years as their assistant varsity basketball coach, and supported a local private practice medical team with behavioral health counseling and rehabilitation services.
At Cushman & Wakefield | PICOR, Andrew specializes in:
- Industrial Property Sales and Leasing
- Business Park Sales/Leasing and Marketing
- Property Analysis, Industrial investment
- Arizona Department of Real Estate Sales License
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Bachelor of Arts: Psychology, Sports Management, Spanish