- Total Sales Volume of $413.4 million is an increase of 10.09% from last month’s number of $375.5 million and an increase of 14.51% over May 2017.
- The Average Sales Price of $261,480 is an increase of 1.11% from $258,616 in April.
- Average List Price of $267,234 increased by 1.05% over April’s 264,467.
- Total Under Contract decreased 1.52% since last month going from 2,167 to 2,134.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,581 is up this month over April’s number of 1,452, resulting in an 8.88% increase, and is up 7.55% over May 2017.
- The Median Sales Price of $216,500 is an increase of .70% since April’s 215,000.
- New Listings of 1,981 are down from 2,006 in April but are an increase of 3.28% from May 2017.
- Total Active Listings of 3,048 is a decrease of 1.58% from April.
- Average Days on Market decreased this month to 41 from 43 in April.
- Conventional loan sales of 45.2% exceeded Cash Sales of 24.9%.
More detailed information is available on TAR website, http://www.tucsonrealtors.org/mlssaz/mls_statistics
For full May sales report click here: statsMay2018
For May rental report click here statsRentMay2018