- Total Sales Volume of $270,019,575 is up from last month’s number of $227,851,861 a 51% increase.
- The Average Sales Price of $249,095 is an increase of 2.33% from $243,431 in January.
- Average List Price increased to $255,269 from $249,970 last month, a 2.12% change.
- Total Under Contract increased from 1,823 in January to 1,998 this month.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,084 are up 15.81% from January’s 936 but are down 2.61% from February 2017.
- The Median Sales Price of $207,000 rose from $200,000 last month, a 3.50% increase and is up 6.70% from this time last year when it was $194,000.
- New Listings decreased to 1,776 from 2,019 last year, a 12.04% drop.
- Total Active Listings of 3,293 is down 2.43% from 3,375 in January.
- Average Days on Market held at 49, exactly what is was last month.
- Conventional loan sales of 42.7% exceeded Cash Sales of 27.8%.
- The Average Monthly Rent for Single Family Residence’s was $1,277.
- The Average Monthly Rent for Townhomes was $919.
More detailed information is available on our website, TAR Housing Statistics.
For full February Sales Stats click here: February 2018 Tucson Housing Stats
For February Rental statistics click here: February 2018 Rental Stats