- Total Sales Volume of $375,510,677 is an increase of 4.19% from March’s number of $360,404,000 and an increase of 18.58% over April 2017.
- The Average Sales Price of $258,616 is an increase of 4.91% from $246,514 in March.
- Average List Price of $264,467 is an increase of 4.55% from last month’s number of $252,954.
- Total Under Contract increased to 2,167 from 2,157 in March.
- Total Unit Sales declined this month to 1,452 from 1,462 last month resulting in a 0.68% decrease, but increased 9.01% over April 2017.
- The Median Sales Price of $215,000 is an increase of 2.38% since March.
- New Listings rose from 1,962 in March to 2,006 in April, a 2.24% increase.
- Total Active Listings of 3,097 is a decrease of 2.79% from March, and a 10.13% decrease from April 2017.
- Average Days on Market held at 43 this month, exactly the same as they were in March.
- Conventional loan sales of 45.5% exceeded Cash Sales of 25.9%
More detailed information is available here:
April 2018 MLSSAZ Residential Sales Statistics Click Here
April 2018 MLSSAZ Rental Statistics Click Here