Vast Commercial Real Estate Solutions Closes on $2.3 Million in Office Sales

image_pdfimage_print
2506 E Vistoso Commerce Loop in Oro Valley

TUCSON, ARIZONA – Jon O’Shea with Vast Commercial Real Estate Solutions recently closed on four unrelated, Tucson office deals valued at a combined total of $2.3 million.

O’Shea represented the seller, Capital Source Financial, LLC in the sale of 6436 E Broadway Blvd in Tucson. Built in 1977, the 3,000-square-foot building sold for $383,000 ($129 PSF) to Valeria Wasserman of Tucson.   The buyer plans to owner occupy it. Kristy Kelley and Edye Riharb with Long Realty represented the buyer in the all-cash transaction.

O’Shea represented both the buyer and seller, Tucson Portfolio 6, LLC in the sale of 2506 E Vistoso Commerce Loop in Oro Valley. Built in 2008, the 4,675-square-foot office office building in Vistoso Commerce Plaza sold for $875,000 ($183 PSF) to Meteora Investments of Oro Valley in this investment sale.  Allergy Partners of Arizona was leasing 60% of the building and the remaining 40% was vacant at time of sale.

In another investment sale, O’Shea represented the seller, 2030 East, LLC, on 5232 E Pima Street in Tucson. Built in 1987, the 8,800-square-foot office building at 5232 East Pima Street in Tucson sold for $575,000 ($65 PSF) to a local Tucson investor. The property had four of the five spaces occupied at time of sale. Vicki Teeple with Tango Commercial Real Estate of Tucson represented the investor, Byron Neira.

5102 East Pima Street in Tucson

O’Shea represented the seller, Alexandra Siegel, in the sale of 5102 East Pima Street in Tucson. The 3,986-square-foot building sold for $450,000 ($113 PSF) to Other One, LLC (Craig Pretzinger, member). Built in 1974, the property had been updated in 2018. The buyer, an All State Insurance broker, plans to occupy the downstairs, previously occupied by another All State agent. The upstairs was leased by Vast Commercial Real Estate Solutions where Jon O’Shea is broker and will continue to be leased by Vast. Andrew Sternberg with NAI Horizon in Tucson represented the buyer in this transaction.

For additional information, Kelley and Riharb can be reached at 520.299.2201. Teeple can be contacted at 520.276.9779 and Sternberg can be called at 520.729.1694. O’Shea should be reached at 520.624.9400.

To learn more, see RED Comps #7348, #7236, #7254 and #7270.

Leave a Reply